Question

Top Student
vanessa_6065
Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)

No Audio Output Device is installed error

Hi, 

I accidentally deleted the audio driver on my computer.  I have tried downloading the Original Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, but once I've downloaded and click run, it says Please wait...update in progress, but its been like that for more than 30 minutes now.

Any suggestions on bringing back the audio to my pc?

I already went to control panel, device manager and the audio tab is not listed anywhere :smileysad:

PLEASE HELPPP!!!!

Product name :NY429AA-ABA

Operating system : Windows Vista 64bit

Provost
lasvegaswireman
Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

Re: No Audio Output Device is installed error

Here are the specs for your HP Pavilion p6110y Desktop Computer. According to the specs, your system has an integrated Realtek ALC888S HD audio codec and come with Windows Vista 64-bit preinstalled. Please attempt to download and install the latest driver directly from Realtek.com. You may need to check "Accept" and click "Next" to get to the downloads page. Once there, download the ".exe" driver for Window Vista 64-bit.

Frank
{------------ Please click the "White Kudos" Thumbs Up to say THANKS for helping.
Please click the "Accept As Solution" on my post, if my assistance has solved your issue. ------------V

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I don't work for HP.

HP 15t-j100 (on loan from HP)
HP 13 Split x2 (on loan from HP)
HP Slate8 Pro (on loan from HP)
HP a1632x - Windows 7, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6130y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6320y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP p7-1026 - Windows 7, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6787c - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation