Question

Student
Zachdesrochers
Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)

No Hdmi output on Amd 8570 (video AND sound)

Hello! 
I've been having problems connecting monitors with HDMI cables to my destktop pc ( HP pavillion 500-089 ). everthing works fine for a couple of weeks than the display stops working, only display's a check signal cable message. The screen will work with other computers, gaming systems or bluray players. It's really frustrating because i only have 2 video outputs on the graphics card ( vga+hdmi ) and the VGA is used for a wacom cintiq tablet. I've sent it back to hp several times, they switched the video card on the first try but after that they would only send it back, stating there was no issues found... This has happened on 2 monitors, a samsung s24c350hl LED and a hitachi 720p ( which model code i can't remember.)

Please help!!

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)

Re: No Hdmi output on Amd 8570 (video AND sound)

Hello Zackdesrochers,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are experiencing issues with your HDMI cutting out after working for a couple weeks on your HP Pavilion 500-089 Desktop PC. I would be happy to assist you, but first I would encourage you to post which operating system you are using. And whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit as with this I can provide you with accurate information.

Which Windows operating system am I running?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Given you have sent it in a couple times and nothing can be found that is wrong I am assuming it is software related and require this information to assist you with the issue.

Please re-post with the requested information and I would be happy to provide you with assistance. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation