Question

Student
Arvindwill
Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)

Pavilion 23tm Touch monitor software CD

Have purchased Pavilion 23tm touch monitor and software CD is not reading. Due to thisi cant able to install the touch drivers and overall Touch event are not working(whihc is the main reason for purchasing monitor). Have tried HP driver site but it has only Monitor driver , no driver for Touch. Have googled for couple of hours and cant able to find Touch driver for 23tm or its software CD copies. 

in Website it says Touch is PLug n PLay, but it didnt work as per provided in website. 

How to get the copy of Pavilion 23tm software CD or the touch drivers for this monitor. 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4131&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5377...

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 2 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: Pavilion 23tm Touch monitor software CD

Hello Arvindwill,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that the CD that came with your HP Pavilion 23tm 23-inch Diagonal Touch Monitor as the CD that came with it is not working. According to the page you linked for the drivers download in your post "NOTE: This driver package does not include a touchscreen driver. The HP 23tm monitor is Windows Plug and Play and does not need separate touchscreen driver installed for computers that are running Microsoft Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating systems. ", which means that the touch drivers are contained within Windows 7 and Windows 8.

The CD would contain the same software that you are attempting to download. If the touch screen is not working on your computer after installing the HP 23tm LCD Monitor Driver then please re-post and I will attempt to help you further or you can contact HP Technical Support.

I would like to thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation