Question

Student
pmoseley
Message 1 of 2 (644 Views)

PhotoScreensaver.scr - No Disk

Hi, when my computer goes into screen saver mode there is an error that states...

PhotoScreenSaver.scr No Disk

There i s no disk in the drive.  Please insert a disk into the drive\device\harddisk2\dr2.

This is really interferring with the look of my pictures that I have for my screen saver.  I have not asked to have them put on disk.  I am just using them from a file in my computer.  

How can I get rid of this message?  Please let me know asap.  I will be forever greatful.  

Thank you for your time and assistance. 

Kathleen"

There was no response.  Is there a fix for this?  I see lots of references to it on Google but no solutions.

TIA, Peter

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (626 Views)

Re: PhotoScreensaver.scr - No Disk

HI,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

pmoseley wrote:

Hi, when my computer goes into screen saver mode there is an error that states...

PhotoScreenSaver.scr No Disk

There i s no disk in the drive.  Please insert a disk into the drive\device\harddisk2\dr2.

This is really interferring with the look of my pictures that I have for my screen saver.  I have not asked to have them put on disk.  I am just using them from a file in my computer.  

How can I get rid of this message?  Please let me know asap.  I will be forever greatful.  

Thank you for your time and assistance. 

Kathleen"

There was no response.  Is there a fix for this?  I see lots of references to it on Google but no solutions.

TIA, Peter

Please identify your notebook/pc .

Look at the base/rear/side of the notebook/pc at the barcoded sticker.

Post item number 2 as seen on the following example of an HP notebook's barcoded sticker. The barcode on your HP product may be slightly different in appearance, but will still have the important information needed for us to help you.  

###Do not post the serial number as it is personal information.###
c01931836.gif
Post the installed operating system version ( and whether it is 32 or 64-bit ) 

Not posting all of the information as requested will delay our responses and slow troubleshooting of the issue that led you to author a thread.

Is your notebook/PC still within its warranty period?

Kind regards,

erico

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation