Question

Student
haryan
Message 1 of 3 (1,140 Views)

Rotating Monitors

I have HP w2207h monitor that allows me to rotate the monitor form horizontal (landscape) to vertical (portrait) and the image on the screen suppose to flip automatically accordingly, but the image does not flip/rotate.

I checked under "All Programs" and looked for "HP My Display" and could not find the program to "check" and enable the feature.

I also looked in HP website and downloaded the recommended progarm but did not help.

I currently have Windows 7 Home 32 bit operating system.

Please assist.

Provost
old_geekster
Message 2 of 3 (1,127 Views)

Re: Rotating Monitors

Haryan, welcome to the forum.

If you upgraded to Win 7 from the OS that originally came installed on the computer, it may be that this feature in not compatible.

What is the make/model of the computer?

HP Phoenix ENVY 810-135qe- i7-4770K (liquid cooled); 8 GB memory; GT 640 (4 GB), SSD (Samsung EVO 840-500 GB); 600W PSU; Win 7 Pro

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say 'Thanks'**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

Message 3 of 3 (921 Views)

Re: Rotating Monitors

I have the same problem, kind of.  I have installed Win 7.  My monitor is HP w2408.  When I turn on the computer, the mother board declaration is landscape.  When the desktop appears it is profile. I almost always use profile to work text documents.  I attempted to rotate the screen to landscape to use ArcGIS.  Physical the screen rotates but it remains in profile mode.  I would think that the landscape mode is 'normal'.  I went through the same steps that Haryan did, and I had the same results:  No change.

I notice that the date on his inquiry was a year ago.  Has HP updated the s/w for the pivot function?

Thanks,

Larry

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation