Question

Student
papapete
Message 1 of 2 (408 Views)

digital antenna won't work

I've got a  m7760n media center that has a built in tuner. It is digital capable.  I have had it hooked up to cable tv for the three years I've had it and the signal was fine.  The dvr worked as it's supposed to and I was able to get all the channels offered. Recently I have done away with cable tv and bought a digital antenna. For some reason the computer doesn't recognize the digital antenna and when i go into the settings in media center/tasks/settings/tv it shows no signal in the "signal strength" diagram.  The antenna works fine when it's hooked up directly to the tv so I'm inclined to think I'm not doing something right but I can't figure it out.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Master's Graduate
konk6i3
Message 2 of 2 (380 Views)

Re: digital antenna won't work

Did you follow the steps in a document such as this, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01589549&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3339302 ? Basically you need to go through the entire Media Center TV connection again.

Cheers,

... an HP employee expressing his own opinion.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation