Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

The "Luminance" pop up box keeps appearing in the center of my HP w19e monitor.  I am unable to exit out of it.  Some times it appears at the main screen, then goes to the Contract & Brightness settings.  It looks almost as if someone is clicking on these settings, then after 30 seconds or so it disappears again, only to reappear sometimes only 4 seconds later.  Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Problem got worse, so I brought it into Staples.  The buttons that work the monitor were jammed and that is why the continued to flash.  I wound up buying a new monitor.  That one lasted 8 years, so it was time for a new one.  Thank you for your help!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Crosa527, welcome to the forum.

What is the make/model of the computer to which it is connected.  I need this information to know which OS you are running.  It may be as simple as reinstalling the monitor.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Problem got worse, so I brought it into Staples.  The buttons that work the monitor were jammed and that is why the continued to flash.  I wound up buying a new monitor.  That one lasted 8 years, so it was time for a new one.  Thank you for your help!

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information.  Glad your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Luminance pop up keeps appearing on my Hp w 19e screen and unable to get rid of it!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.