Question

Student
garympisula
Message 1 of 3 (3,530 Views)

my screen flipped upside down

My computer screen flipped upside down on its own and even rebootting does not help.  Anyone have a similiar problem?

Intern
Tigrattack
Message 2 of 3 (3,529 Views)

Re: my screen flipped upside down

Right click anywhere on the desktop and look for either 'Display Properties' or 'Screen Resolution' and check the scrfeen rotation or orientation properties...

I could give you more precise direction if you post which OS you're using as there are different ways to get into the option for the different OS'

** Please click 'Kudos!' if this was helpful :smileyhappy: **
Student
noholy
Message 3 of 3 (1,601 Views)

Re: my screen flipped upside down

Clicking on kudos didn't work, but I wanted to thank you nonetheless. I knew that approach but was so disoriented by the vertical 180 and by HP tech support's response that I forgot to try it. I bought a 2 year extension to the warranty and I'm still in the 1st year of the 3 (total). THEY HAD THE UNMITIGATED M 'n F 'n NERVE TO TELL ME I HAD TO PAY FOR 'PREMIUM TECH SUPPORT'. Those idiots are the new "Doolin Daltons" of the tech monsterscape. They're nothing more than hired guns who'll lie, cheat, and steal your $. I got a ditto from Lexmark for my Platinum Pro 905. Both HP and Lexmark are taking their lead from Microsoft. I think that we should have all seen it coming the moment 'Wild Bill & co. came up with their corporate name - do you really want to project the image of a "tool" that is both microscopic and flaccid? It was their last moment of unguarded (uncoached) honest talk. Thanks again for your help. David Lyle

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation