Question
Student
Message 1 of 4 (4,893 Views)

my screen flipped upside down

My computer screen flipped upside down on its own and even rebootting does not help.  Anyone have a similiar problem?

Intern
Message 2 of 4 (4,892 Views)

Re: my screen flipped upside down

Right click anywhere on the desktop and look for either 'Display Properties' or 'Screen Resolution' and check the scrfeen rotation or orientation properties...

I could give you more precise direction if you post which OS you're using as there are different ways to get into the option for the different OS'

** Please click 'Kudos!' if this was helpful Smiley Happy **
Student
Message 3 of 4 (2,964 Views)

Clicking on kudos didn't work, but I wanted to thank you nonetheless. I knew that approach but was so disoriented by the vertical 180 and by HP tech support's response that I forgot to try it. I bought a 2 year extension to the warranty and I'm still in the 1st year of the 3 (total). THEY HAD THE UNMITIGATED M 'n F 'n NERVE TO TELL ME I HAD TO PAY FOR 'PREMIUM TECH SUPPORT'. Those idiots are the new "Doolin Daltons" of the tech monsterscape. They're nothing more than hired guns who'll lie, cheat, and steal your $. I got a ditto from Lexmark for my Platinum Pro 905. Both HP and Lexmark are taking their lead from Microsoft. I think that we should have all seen it coming the moment 'Wild Bill & co. came up with their corporate name - do you really want to project the image of a "tool" that is both microscopic and flaccid? It was their last moment of unguarded (uncoached) honest talk. Thanks again for your help. David Lyle

Student
Message 4 of 4 (551 Views)

I know this is 4 yrs late, but if you right click on graphic properties and scroll to rotation, click on normal rotation, hit apply then OK, it will restore your screen to the upright position.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation