Question

Student
wpooh65
Message 1 of 2 (86 Views)

s5610y monitor not recognized

Have a Slimline s5610y that the monitor is not recognized by the computer. I have tested monitor with another computer, monitor is good. I have tried another monitor with the s5610y and still not recognized. I have tried VGA and DVI, nothing works. I know hard drive comes on, I can hear it power up and go through the motions without capturing the monitor. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

wpooh65

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 2 of 2 (53 Views)

Re: s5610y monitor not recognized

Hello wpooh65,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that you have tried 2 monitors on your HP Pavilion Slimline s5610y Desktop PC and neither work, but they do work on another computer. If you see absolutely nothing from the computer when they are connected I think it would be best if you contacted HP technical support for repair options.

US support link to contact options for HP products purchased in the US.
Outside of US support link to contact options for HP products purchased outside the US.

I would like to thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation