HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
07-08-2012 07:31 PM
when i download something the computer makes a static sound come out of the speakers and it has done that on my old computer i had. it gets really annoying. please help
07-31-2012 12:12 PM
A few things to clarify before we start tying to figure out what is going on with yoru computer.
1. Make / model of your computer and operating system you are using.
2. Does the static only appear when you are downloading, browsing the web does not present the static.
3. Are you using onboard audio or a secondary audio card
4. Are the speakers you are using same as your old computer
5. Does the static appear if you use headphones.
6. Has it always done this since getting this computer or is it something that appeared over time.
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.