03-12-2012 03:00 AM
04-27-2016 08:34 AM
Follow the below steps:
Before you attempt to fix this Error 0x80010108, you have to make a few changes:
Step 1: Enable UAC
Press Windows Flag Key + X and Click on Control Panel.
Navigate to Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts.
Click on Change User Control Account Settings.
Drag the bar up to set Always Notify.
Step 2: Check the Date & Time
Make sure your computer’s date and time are correct, if not, correct it.
Step 3: Make sure your Screen resolution is set to at least 1024×768
To do it –
Navigate to Start Menu > Settings > System > Display
Now scroll down and click on Advanced Display Settings
Choose your display resolution
FIXING ERROR 0X80010108:
Method 1: Clearing Windows Store Cache
Clearing Windows Store cache works sometimes. To do it –
1. Open Command Prompt.
2. Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
3. It will clear windows store cache.
4. Now try to install apps from Windows Store.
Method 2: Fixing Network Issue
Error 0x80010108 may be caused by any network related issues. So, Take care of these things –
1. If you use any proxy, Stop using it.
2. Try to install apps by not using VPN.
3. Use different network.
4. Clear DNS Cache
Method 3: Re-Enable Third-Party Services to Fix Error 0x80010108
Sometimes, Above methods don’t work. Follow Method 3
1. Open Run by pressing Windows Key + R from keyboard
2. Type msconfig and press Enter
3. Click on Services tab
4. Then click on Hide all Microsoft services and then click on Disable all
5. Click on Apply and OK
6. Restart your computer
7. Now, Undo the changes (Enable these services again) and restart your PC.
8. Then try to install or update any apps or update your windows and see error 0x80010108 has gone away.
Method 4: Use Modern UI App troubleshooter to Fix Error Code 0x80010108
You can download this troubleshooter from here: http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0
After downloading it troubleshot your PC. It should fix error 0x80010108.
Method 5: Disable Security Software
Sometimes, Antivirus or firewall may be responsible for error 0x80010108 on windows store or anywhere of your PC. So try to disable these temporarily and see if it works.