Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i bought my Laptop, it came with windows 10, since i'm not a familiar with windows 8 & 10, i had to format it windows 7, now i have decided to use windows 10, my Bang & Olufsen is not on, and i can't on it, when i click on the on botton, it's not working, i need assistance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, @Kellyeazy – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Thank you for reaching out to HP support forums! I’d like to help with your PC audio issue!

I understand that you are unable to turn on the B&O audio on your HP Envy X360. I would recommend you update the audio drivers on your PC. Here are the steps:

1. Select the Start  button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
  2. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers" from the list, then right-click on the audio driver (Realtek, IDT etc.), and select Update Driver Software
  3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
  4. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
  5. Restart the PC and check again.

If the issue persists, please reply with the complete model number of your PC. If unsure, check: Find product and serial numbers for HP PCs, printers, and accessories | HP® Support

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, @Kellyeazy – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Thank you for reaching out to HP support forums! I’d like to help with your PC audio issue!

I understand that you are unable to turn on the B&O audio on your HP Envy X360. I would recommend you update the audio drivers on your PC. Here are the steps:

1. Select the Start  button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
  2. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers" from the list, then right-click on the audio driver (Realtek, IDT etc.), and select Update Driver Software
  3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
  4. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
  5. Restart the PC and check again.

If the issue persists, please reply with the complete model number of your PC. If unsure, check: Find product and serial numbers for HP PCs, printers, and accessories | HP® Support

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Wow, it work very well

Thank you

HP Recommended

@Kellyeazy,

You are welcome.

I am happy to know that the issue has resolved.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

It was a pleasure assisting you. You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.