Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Sir, the same thing is happening with my HP PAVILLION a1521In PC.Wat to do? My keyboard n mouse use d legacy ports instd of d usb ones. Whn such a thing happens my IR receiver doesn't work too. Moreover some keys of my keyoboard has stopped working.

HP Recommended

Peace to All,

Brand new HP All-in-one Desktop. But both the USB Mouse & Keyboard do not work.

Thus, I cannot get anything done, not even to find solutions.

Hope someone  here may have the solution.

Thanks in advance,

Doreme

HP Recommended

While typing the indicator some times does not move i.e hangs.I have to take emergency shut down i.e switch off power and restart,this harrases what is reason..other problem is while starting the lap top hangs on starting up position unless the ESC is pressed for a  while

HP Recommended

@kagerou313 wrote:

So hopefully thats the problem with you, it's easy to replace a mouse. 

Kagerou, i did not try to get a new mouse yet, but for future victims I have further information to nail the problem down.

Symptoms are: every peripheral device plugged into my Motherboard stop working completely at completely random times (sometimes after 5 hours of gaming GTA V or any other gaming, sometimes 10 seconds after startup)
The freezing of devices include my headset, which uses AUX, it simply stops yielding sound.
Whilst i have no control option left over my PC but the Power Button, sometimes some things still continue to run, though much more laggy.
Like a video still loading and playing til it's ended or every other player still continuing to move, whilst i run in circles, which was my last input before freeze.
This indicates that internet still works, but using other USB 2.0 Ports did not yield any results.

The problem seems to be with the Motherboard; since i did not have this kind of problem before i installed a new one (which is "ASUS Pro Gaming 970 Aura").
What i then did, is, I FU**ING FORMATTED MY SSD to get rid of possible confrontations between old and new drivers. but the problem still continues after reinstalling Windows 10 Pro N.
I also did not play around in my BIOS and tried to reset it. No positive results.

Even though i still can't understand how a corrupted mouse can cause every other thing to go down the drain, I'll indeed try to buy a new one, since  it is a 5-year-old gaming mouse, which went through countless of headshots, dust removals, and fanatic cookie-clicking.

MfG Joikare

[CPU- AMD FX 6300]
[GPU- Nvidia GTX 750 TI by ASUS]
[SSD- SanDisk Extreme Pro 480GB]
[MOBO- ASUS Pro Gaming 970 Aura]
[PSU- 650W (more than enough, relatively new)]

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.