Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Compaq dc7900 Small Form
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Support, I have just upadted my windows to 10 (x64) and I have found PCI serial posrt is missing can not updated via windows when i went through the details got that :

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E17&SUBSYS_3034103C&REV_03
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E17&SUBSYS_3034103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E17&CC_070002
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E17&CC_0700

under Hardwearids, could you help me please!

Lion Lover
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver...

This package contains the Intel Local Management Service (LMS) and Serial-over-LAN (SOL) support for Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) for the supported desktop models and operating systems. This software is part of the Intel Digital Office Initiative.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45501-46000/sp45814.exe

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver...

This package contains the Intel Local Management Service (LMS) and Serial-over-LAN (SOL) support for Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) for the supported desktop models and operating systems. This software is part of the Intel Digital Office Initiative.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45501-46000/sp45814.exe

HP Recommended

Thank you Dear Paul, for your kind attention and quick response ... it works like a charm

appreciated,

Regards, 

Lion Lover
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm also looking for this driver for Win 10 Pro x64. Can you please help me? The old link is not valid.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hi, @gullyCZ

I just clicked on the link, and it downloaded just fine for me.

If you have a dc7900 PC and need that driver, go to the dc7900 support page, select the W7 operating system, and get it from there (under the Software - System Management section -- Intel AMT LMS_SOL for AMT 5.xx for Microsoft Windows.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-compaq-dc7900-small-form-factor-pc/3785403

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.