Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion s3000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I was unable to poweron cpu fans wont spin and only power supply fan spin, the hdd indicator is dim orange i tryied
1.clear cmos setting by removing batteries and jumpers
2. Try to losen the powersupply wires
3.pluging ount hdd connetor and plug back in
Pls reply ASAP Cause i need it to be working by tmr
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Thx for the warm welcome and replying so quick i thought this was a fourm where people help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Honghongleong

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Sorry, but we are not HP Tech Support; instead, this is just a community self-help forum staffed by vounteers. We have no way of diagnosing or repairing your PC from here.

All we can do is provide links to troubleshooting steps that HP has written, and links to HP drivers.

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:  http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03513214

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended
Thx for the warm welcome and replying so quick i thought this was a fourm where people help
HP Recommended

It IS a forum where folks "help" -- and that is exactly what we do when we provide you troubleshooting aids.

What we can NOT do is remote into your machine to do troubleshooting or repair.  You have to contact HP Techincal Support for THAT kind of "help" -- and if your PC is not still covered under the HP Warranty, they will charge you UP FRONT to talk to you.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.