HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-03-2011 07:48 PM
I have the HP DVD A DH16AAL drive that came with my Pavilion Elite 150t and everytime the pc restarts it comes up and says it can't find a driver for the mass storage device. Has anyone else had this issue and how to fix it THANKS
05-05-2011 10:37 PM - edited 05-05-2011 10:38 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum..
We need to disable the startup and services programs from system configuration and check.. Do not worry it will not harm your computer or any other software installed on the computer..
- Click Start , and type msconfig into the Search box. Click msconfig .
- If you are prompted for an Administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
On System Configuration window :
- Click the Services tab
- Select Hide all Microsoft services , and then click the Disable all button.
- Click the Startup tab
- Then click the Disable all button
- Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
Click on the Kudos sin to say Thanks