Question

Student
AlJuLJ
Message 1 of 6 (19,560 Views)

Windows DVD Maker - Adding music

Hi, I'm having trouble adding music to my created DVD.  Can you add sonds downloaded from iTunes? as this seems to be the problem.  If you can what do I need to do?  Many Thanks

Provost
DavidPK
Message 2 of 6 (19,553 Views)

Re: Windows DVD Maker - Adding music

Hi,

I think the problem you're having is because your music files are in a format not supported by Windows DVD Maker.  On the link below is an excellent guide by musiclover101 on how to convert these files to MP3 which will then work with Windows DVD Maker.  The article you want is about the fourth post down.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistamedia/thread/f496ae8e-d3f9-4336-bb3c-8070421c8...

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Honor Student
hlbrowne831
Message 3 of 6 (19,318 Views)

my problem with windows dvd maker is that when I go to preview my dvd, it only plays the first 2 songs.  I have 13 songs on the list and no matter which 2 are first, it only plays the first 2 songs.  Any ideas why???  I am on a deadline and need to finish this dved.  Please help

Student
sweetgeek
Message 4 of 6 (14,359 Views)

From this article, how to edit songs/videos from iTunes on Windows DVD Maker, you will find the answer. Good Luck!

Student
bjuneh56
Message 5 of 6 (14,266 Views)

I click on "add music" and a window comes up.  When I click on my music--it says it is empty.  However, when I go to My music without going in Windows dvd maker, all my music is there.  

Student
Caravan1
Message 6 of 6 (8,594 Views)

I can't get any music to play with my dvd maker - I have changed the format to mp3, some are wma but nothing plays - they appear in the correct box (add music) but no sound is there when I preview my work so far. What am I doing wrong?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation