Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

The Mounting for this heat sink has broken causing the CPU to overheat and shut down. The part # for the fan is 1322-006D0H2 but it seems its no longer recognized?. Can anyone suggest a suitable replacement or can any 3 inch heat sink fan work on this?.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

ellander1,

The HP e9110t is a CTO (configureable) system, and supports 9 different Intel CPU's.

Your dialogue suggests what?  That the CPU mount is broken, not the fan mount. The fan screws into the heatsink with 4 screws.

As TheOldMan suggested, the entire kit is available.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Here is a picture of the cooler: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Intel-Heat-Sink-and-Fan-for-775-P4-Core2Duo-Quad-Pentium-4-CPU-Cool...

Does it look similar?  It would appear these are easy to come by.  It is supplied by Intel and the HP part does not have to be ordered, necessarily.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

ellander1,

The HP e9110t is a CTO (configureable) system, and supports 9 different Intel CPU's.

Your dialogue suggests what?  That the CPU mount is broken, not the fan mount. The fan screws into the heatsink with 4 screws.

As TheOldMan suggested, the entire kit is available.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended
  • Hello...I have the same problem with my Pavilion e9110t desktop. The cooler and heatsink bracker screws into the motherboard. I can't find one the is compatable with this motherboard. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I tried HP Part Store and found two that appears right. The numbers are 5187 and 5188. Thanks
HP Recommended

Hi @Pogostyx,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with heat sink. I will be glad to help you.

Per HP Part Surfer the heat sink is part 5187-8413

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! 🙂

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Unfortunately HP did not have the part in stock. I was offered several brick and morter venders but they too did not have the part. As a last resort, I checked eBay and was able to find the only vender who had the correct part. I contacted him and did the deal. It works!!! Thank God. I am back up and running. Sorry about the late reply. Or real late reply.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.