Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
PAVILLION 22xi
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

COME PULIRE LO SCHERMO DEL PAVILION 22xi?  

Inoltre:
Come rimuovere eventuali aloni esistenti da precedenti pulizie?

HOW TO CLEAN THE SCREEN OF THE PAVILION 22xi?
Furthermore:
How to manually remove any existing halos from previous cleanings?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there @antonio55,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that you are looking for guidance on how to properly clean your display.  I am happy to give you a hand with this.

Please see: HP Monitors - Safety and Maintenance Guidelines, under the section "Cleaning the monitor" for specifics of cleaning, but be sure to read the safety related information as well.  Depending on what you mean by "halos" try following the instructions for the materials to use. If you have in the past used something on the list of cleaners not to use, you may have already damaged some part of the screen.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi there @antonio55,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that you are looking for guidance on how to properly clean your display.  I am happy to give you a hand with this.

Please see: HP Monitors - Safety and Maintenance Guidelines, under the section "Cleaning the monitor" for specifics of cleaning, but be sure to read the safety related information as well.  Depending on what you mean by "halos" try following the instructions for the materials to use. If you have in the past used something on the list of cleaners not to use, you may have already damaged some part of the screen.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Thanks for your help! I will take the antistatic liquid and I will follow your instructions. I'll let you know!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.