Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 23xt BEATS EDITION
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I was wondering if any way I could replace my current Intel graphics card with a NVIDIA GeForce card. I am a somewhat PC gamer and did not like the preformance of my Intel 4600 HD card. I have been putting up with it for almost a year, but it has been a little annoying to be playing games at 20fps and low graphics, still with lag.

Regards,

UnfurledHarbor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Unfurled.

Sorry but.

Integrated video cards such as your Intel  HD 4600 Graphic Chipsets are built into the system motherboard and use the system's processor (CPU) and memory to create graphics.

REO

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Unfurled.

What is the exact model number or product number of your laptop/desktop???

REO

HP Recommended

HP ENVY BT 23-n110xt AiO (Lantana) PC

I got that from settings.

HP Recommended

Unfurled.

Sorry but.

Integrated video cards such as your Intel  HD 4600 Graphic Chipsets are built into the system motherboard and use the system's processor (CPU) and memory to create graphics.

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.