Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
AIO 24-f0066
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been using the documentation for hard drive replacement.

However I'm unable to remove the bottom cover, there seems to be a thin strip of plastic that's part of the speaker in photo one.

I have pryed and lifted to top, left, and right cover.

But am not able to lift the bottom edge of the cover, the stip of plastic that covers the speak can come off if I remove 2 more screws.

How do I safely remove the back cover?

Thanks.

IMG_2714.JPGIMG_2715.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi! @derpness323, Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I understand you need to know how to replace the hard drive on your PC.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

As you mentioned you need to know how to replace the hard drive on your PC.

I found a video from HP support about replacing the hard drive.

Refer this video instruction to know more information about hard drive replacement. Link: https://hp.care/2tG8IZP

Also, if you have issues replacing the hard drive after trying out the steps you can try contacting best buy or Walmart and get the hard drive replaced.

Please mark my post as accepted solution if you feel I have answered your query.

Hope to this helps!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Video is not 24-f0066. Need instructions to replace hard drive in the  HP 24-f0066

HP Recommended

@GTSinfl wrote:

Video is not 24-f0066. Need instructions to replace hard drive in the  HP 24-f0066 my ip  birthdaywishes tneb 

have been using the documentation for hard drive replacement.

However I'm unable to remove the bottom cover, there seems to be a thin strip of plastic that's part of the speaker in photo one.

I have pryed and lifted to top, left, and right cover.

But am not able to lift the bottom edge of the cover, the stip of plastic that covers the speak can come off if I remove 2 more screws.

How do I safely remove the back cover?

HP Recommended

I know HP has a stand tool (HP PN: 863822-001) specifically for these models to remove the base stand. You can find that and all parts specifically for your model, I am not sure which size hex/star that the base uses, as I can't find it in the documentation provided by HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.