Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Ok I bought this All-in-One desktop and I was wondering if I can buy replacement accesories for this specfic computer  like the mouse. The Product Number for this mouse is 853239-001.  I usually don't like buying different mice for a computer I like it the way it usually was. So is there anyway I can buy this mouse.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Anonymous,

Good day. Welcome to the HP Community 🙂  Hope you are doing well.  🙂  I understand that you require assistance regarding procuring a Wi-Fi mouse for the HP PC. I will be delighted to assist you with this.

Fabulous analysis.  Terrific diagnosis of the issue as well before posting. Kudos to you on that score. 🙂 It is paramount to address this for you. We definitely value your relation with HP and it is a privilege to share this platform with you. 🙂

To answer your question the mouse in question should be compatible with your PC. It is a great mouse.

You could order it online if it is available at HP shopping by visiting this link: http://store.hp.com  and follow the on-screen instructions.

You could also call them as the phone number is listed on the website. If it is not available at HP shopping you could try Amazon or EBay.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Anonymous,

Good day. Welcome to the HP Community 🙂  Hope you are doing well.  🙂  I understand that you require assistance regarding procuring a Wi-Fi mouse for the HP PC. I will be delighted to assist you with this.

Fabulous analysis.  Terrific diagnosis of the issue as well before posting. Kudos to you on that score. 🙂 It is paramount to address this for you. We definitely value your relation with HP and it is a privilege to share this platform with you. 🙂

To answer your question the mouse in question should be compatible with your PC. It is a great mouse.

You could order it online if it is available at HP shopping by visiting this link: http://store.hp.com  and follow the on-screen instructions.

You could also call them as the phone number is listed on the website. If it is not available at HP shopping you could try Amazon or EBay.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.