Question

Intern
Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

HP Compaq dc5850 Small Form Factor PC (AL196AW) psu upgrade

hello i have an HP Compaq dc5850 Small Form Factor PC (AL196AW) with a 240 watt psu and an integrated radeonhd 3100 gpu  can i upgrade the psu in my small form factor so i can run a better pci express gpu and if i cant upgrade it can some one help me find a pci express gpu that will run on my current psu thanks im trying to run resident evil 5 as well as the 2013 star trek game thanks

Provost
Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)

Re: HP Compaq dc5850 Small Form Factor PC (AL196AW) psu upgrade

[ Edited ]

I suggest that you do as I did and search Google with similar keywords  to the ones I used.  There are a few PSUs out there that may enable you to upgrade to a 400 Watt or so PSU.

I wish you success in your search. Smiley Happy

Best regards,
erico

If you would really like to say thanks,you dont have to say it, just click on the thumbs up icon.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation