Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

reiquincy .....

these boards are out of a hp/compaq d530 sff.

this link will take you to drivers section on the hp website for this board.

you should be able to find whatever you need there.

good luck

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=316715&p...

HP Recommended

I bought this from Geeks for my mom's Compaq tower, and found that the front header connectors on this board matched her front connector plug connector perfectly after knocking out the only tiny white plug inside her computer's front panel connector header.  To see if this is so for you, grab an LED flashlight and peer at the new board where the connector header is, looking for the white 'screenprinted' lettering, you know?  Now, with your PC's front panel connector group, ours was pretty standard color-coding, I recall Red/Black being the 'power connector', I think Orange/White was as usual the 'hard drive activity' LED connector, and the other one (Green/White maybe?) was 'power LED'.

I checked, and yup, the entire header fit right on mom's PC perfectly, and didn't cause me any probs at all (still looking for the mobo drivers, I'll find 'em by looking at the actual chips if I give up here).

HP Recommended

sound driver for hp p4sd

HP Recommended

HP P4SD motherboard drivers

need my motherboard driver

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

motherboard drivers Plz

HP Recommended

Buenas noches alguien que tenga o me diga url del driver ethernet para hp p4sd rev 1.09, y si tienen los de video y audio, mucho mejor, de antemano muchas gracias.

HP Recommended

manda os drivers!

HP Recommended

Alguien puede decir donde encontrar controladores para placamadre p4sd para win7 de mi compaq d530

HP Recommended

all driver

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.