Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I want to change my Pc 's intergragated video dedicated memory, which is 0 from 64 mb. I've searched alot I've chat with intel ,they told me reset it from bios. Would you mind to tell me the way to change the memory from bios.

My PC spec

HP ELITEDESK 800 G1 TWR PC. 17 4770,8gb x2,intel hd 4600.

Thanking you in anticepation 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

2R2, welcome to the forum.

Here is a guide that may help you with your problem.  I am not certain that it applies to your computer, however.  If not, let us know.

Please click "KUDOS" if I have helped you and click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Respected Sir The sweet hello to you

Sir in my Pc Hp elite desk 800 G 1 tower pc's BIOS advance colum there is no vga memory adjustment . I'm so worried about it because without dedicated video memory graphic performance is slow and colors are not very sharp. I've read PC F10 utility in the chapter given in PC mentinace guide and I've even informed the support site but no any reasonable answer even I've updated the video driver from microsoft windows optional update nothing happened, so I've rolled it back and sttill running HP CA driver 9.18.10.3204.

Would you mind to guide me how can I adjust video dedicated memory without having a bios option.

Thanking you in anticepation.

HP Recommended

@2R2 wrote:

Respected Sir The sweet hello to you

Sir in my Pc Hp elite desk 800 G 1 tower pc's BIOS advance colum there is no vga memory adjustment . I'm so worried about it because without dedicated video memory graphic performance is slow and colors are not very sharp. I've read PC F10 utility in the chapter given in PC mentinace guide and I've even informed the support site but no any reasonable answer even I've updated the video driver from microsoft windows optional update nothing happened, so I've rolled it back and sttill running HP CA driver 9.18.10.3204.

Would you mind to guide me how can I adjust video dedicated memory without having a bios option.

Thanking you in anticepation.

Please see this Intel Graphics Memory FAQ (Link: http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-029090.htm ) to learn more about your integrated video processor and memory usage.

The overall point being, if the games you are playing are slow, laggy, set to low settings then you'd be better off buying a new video processor and power supply.

HP Recommended

From what I have been told by other experts, the integrated video is adjusted automatically as required.  It can actually use up to 1700 MB of system memory, but rarely does.  There is no way to adjust it manually.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.