Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
H-CUPERTINO2-H61-uA TX (Cupert
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I can not find the instruction manual for H-CUPERTINO2-H61-uA TX (Cupertino2)

help me please )))

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

What manual do you need?  We all know the motherboard but let's look under the particular product number for perhaps the manual that you need.

Please post the HP product number for your PC. How to Find the HP Model Number and the HP Product Number or let HP automatically find your PC model number and HP network attached printers. This will allow others to review your issue, make suggestions and review your responses. This is usually the best way to get assistance.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

Hi! I want to get manual on motherboard  H-CUPERTINO2-H61-uA TX (Cupertino2). Where I can get it?

HP Recommended

@Alexey76

HP doesn't post motherboard manuals.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

Manual does not exist?

HP Recommended

I have keyboard Genius Model NO:KKb-2050HS Product Name: SlinStar PRO. I turn off my PC (H-CUPERTINO2-H61-uA TX (Cupertino2)). Then I connect keyboard to my PC and turn ON the computer. Firsf, I see a HP screen logo, then I see a black screen with characteristics of my system and message: "Keyboard error". After that the Windows starts. When Windows is loaded keyboard is working properly.

Keyboard does not work until the operating system boot and I can not choose the BIOS settings. Why is this happening? Is it possible to fix this problem?

In addition, when I turn ON my PC, I do not hear internal speaker or buzzer. Why? Is it normal? I can try to solve this problem myself, but I do not have the user manual on H-CUPERTINO2-H61-uA TX (Cupertino2). Please, send user manual on my emal: [Personal Information Removed].

HP Recommended

"Лучше поздно, чем никогда..." © 

Номер, что вы советовали поискать: QB054EA#A2Q

HP Recommended

@Neitrin0

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.