Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp envy pro curve 34"
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,I have a question: I want buy the hp envy pro curve 34" and I want replace the motherboard with one ATX or Mini ATX and use a new desktop graphic size.a processor compatible with memory upgrade to 128 GB,since I saw on sales all in ones barebones and chassis with screen with same size 34 and quality to mount all in ones on 3 websites ,that gave me hope that I can possible do it on my envy pro 34 that I will order next week,I want expert advice how to overcome challenges and plus how to do  it right and if hp certificate technicians can help me?

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Invictus1

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

If I read your post correctly, you want to buy a retail motherboard, together with a processor and memory, to build a custom PC.  Is that right?

If that is true, we can answer the last question -- NO -- HP techs can not assist you in assembling your own custom PC.  HP techs only work on PCs built by HP, not by individuals.

Assembling your own PC from parts is a difficult process and one fraught with error.  We're not in the position here to provide tutorials on how to do that.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Invictus1

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

If I read your post correctly, you want to buy a retail motherboard, together with a processor and memory, to build a custom PC.  Is that right?

If that is true, we can answer the last question -- NO -- HP techs can not assist you in assembling your own custom PC.  HP techs only work on PCs built by HP, not by individuals.

Assembling your own PC from parts is a difficult process and one fraught with error.  We're not in the position here to provide tutorials on how to do that.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Good morning HP company and  to all member of forum, i need to replace motherboard of hp laptop but i inquire in other hp service center dont have available, any sugestion how to find laptop mother for hp Model# 15-r025nx please reply very need item.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.