Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 22-H010EL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everybody, I have an issue with my AIO HP Pavilion 22-H010EL TouchSmart.

The hard drive broke twice while PC was covered by warranty; now the warranty period is over, and the hard drive broke again. I suppose there's a power supply issue, in fact I see the hard drive has more boots up than I actually did; sometimes I can clearly hear a boot up noise while the PC is on (and I'm sure it's not because of the stand-by, since it happens while I'm using it). Also, just after the first hard drive replacement, it shown 7 boots up in just a hour; I suppose the SATA/Power Cable is damaged, causing the issue described, but it could be the motherboard, too.
I'd like to replace the cable to see if it works, I really hope it does; thank you in advance for any reply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi! @korer621, thanks for the response.

You can find it in any computer shop or you buy it on any online websites.

Make sure you will order the same part number. 

Let me know if you have any other Queries!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi! @korer621, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you need to replace the SATA cable on your AIO. And you need the part number to replace the cable.

Please find the part number for the SATA cable below.

Hard drive SATA cable 653041-001

You can purchase the part from HP parts store using the link below.

Link: http://hp.care/2bAvpq6

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hi @MrRobot, sorry for the late reply, but for some reason didn't get the notification. By the way, I looked for the cable you suggested, but it looks hard to find in Europe (I live in Italy).
I've found a lot of cables on ebay that look like the one you've suggested in your previous message, but actually I don't know if they are the same or not 😞 Do you think I could find the cable on ebay or other e-shops here in Italy? Thank you so much anyway, at least I know which one is the part number I am looking for. 🙂
HP Recommended

You can find it in any computer shop or you buy it on any online websites.

Make sure you will order the same part number. 

Let me know if you have any other Queries!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Big news. I've found a guy that sells HP parts from his old aio, luckily he has the cable I need, with the same part number; he asked me just 10 € including shipping costs, because he doesn't need that stuff anymore. So I paid him today, and he's going to ship the cable tomorrow; of course I'll let you know if it works, hopefully the issue is caused by the broken cable. Thank you so much for your help so far.
HP Recommended

I am happy to hear that you found the part.

If you have any queries in future related to any HP products, you can always reach out to us.

We will try our best to help you out.

Take care,

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.