Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

No - I'm saying that HP doesn't make Win10 drivers for your PC, so the drivers you have now are the ones you will be stuck with.

Windows 10 is INFAMOUS for making driver updates without folks knowledge or permission, so while something might work fine now, it might stop working next week.

If there were HP Win10 drivers available for your PC, that could be corrected by reinstalling those drivers.

If your PC is working fine at present, you should consider blocking MS Win10 driver updates -- so it will stay working.

The instructions for doing that are here: Driver Updates in Windows Update - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Good Luck
========================================================================
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol on my post to say thanks.
If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution".
========================================================================

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.