Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi, Reo:

What I did inform the OP was a direct and correct answer to the question, which was...do you know if the overclocking is available only using bios options?

There are no overclocking options in the BIOS in any HP Business Workstation, Desktop or notebook that I know of.

If you can overclock devices by using software, that may be well and good, but it was not the answer to the above question.

Hi, veillardt:  If you want to change who you give credit to for the solution, please go ahead and do so.

I won't lose any sleep over it.

HP Recommended
To say the truth, you were both to help me.
I don't know how to give credits to both of you. Is it possible?
HP Recommended

Hi:

For a short time you were able to do that.

If all you wanted to do was OC the processor and that software works, then you should give REO the solution.

My only intention was to let you know that the BIOS' in HP PC's are restricted to what you can do with them, such as overclocking.

To change who gets the solution, you click on the options section on the right side of the post you gave the solution to, select Not the Solution, hit OK and then mark the post you want as the solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.