Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion All in One 27-N110
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I bought the Pavillion 27-N110 under the impression it works with a VESA wall mount, but looking at the back there are not any screws. Doesn't look like the back should come off.

Can anyone confirm? If this model can't wall mount are there any current 27" all in one that can?
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

There are two cover release screws on the bottom of the monitor. I looked at the service procedures for this particular model and didn't see a VESA mounting plate. However, look at the bottom of the stand and see if there are mounting holes for a VESA bracket.  You might get lucky.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

I am looking for the same thing; the ability to wall mount this all in one.  so far I have taken the plastic off the vertical part of the stand to reveal holes in the metal plate that could probably be used to mount with (see photo)  It also looks as though you can remove the bottom part of the base, so there may be some hope yet to get this mounted.

Hope this helps.

IMG_1025.JPG

Jason

HP Recommended

Wall mounted!  once you disassemble the stand you do have to drill a couple of holes for the mount bracket to line up properly but it drills very easy.  See attached photos.

Picture 9.jpeg

Picture 10.jpeg

I hope this helps.

Jason

HP Recommended

Thanks Jason. Can you post a pic of how it looks on the wall. I don't like having to have the stand on when mounted; doesn't seem much different from setting it on a small shelf like I've done. 

HP Recommended

Here is a photo of the system mounted on wall.  The electriction did not get the plugs installed yet, hence the cord running down wall.  Notice part of the stand sticking out of the bottom of system, we did that on purpose because the system is mounted on an articulating mount and the adapter would have got in the way of movement, so we are going to mount the AC Adapter to that extra section protruding from bottom of system. If you do not need a place for the AC Adapter you can simply turn the mounting bracket upside down (Photo in post above) and you would not have anything protruding from bottom of monitor, if you do reverse bracket make sure to account for that when figuring mounting height.

Hope this helps everyone.

Jason

Picture 11.jpeg

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.