Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion P6270IN Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I need graphics card list which are supported by HP Pavilion P6270IN Desktop.

Configuration should be 2GB DDR5 graphics card memory type that are supported by desktop.

I have searched for it but I am not sure which will be supported to the desktop. So if you can please provide me the list of Graphics card which is feasible and supported, it will be helpful.

Thanks

Below is the Product information:

Link : HP Pavilion P6270IN Desktops

Prod: AU930AA#ACJ

Hardware Information:

Motherboard: IPIEL-LA3 (Eureka3)

RAM: 4GB

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT220

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500

Looking for good response Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello@FearMe,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

Need assistance in upgrading the Video card on your PC. Did I get it right?

But the PC you have is already tested for the ideal hardware configuration and hence HP never recommends any upgrade/downgrade of the hardware/software on the PC.

If you still wish to do so, then it will be your sole discretion

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello@FearMe,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

Need assistance in upgrading the Video card on your PC. Did I get it right?

But the PC you have is already tested for the ideal hardware configuration and hence HP never recommends any upgrade/downgrade of the hardware/software on the PC.

If you still wish to do so, then it will be your sole discretion

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Thanks for helping out.

HP Recommended

Hello@FearMe,

Thanks for the response.

Glad to hear that the solution offered had worked and fixed the issue on your HP Product.

You may visit HP Support Forums for any support or assistance in the future as well.

Happy Posting and Great Day ahead.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Note: HP doesn’t recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.