Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion Mini Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I bought the product online from Amazon.com. I lost the unifying dongle that connects the wireless keyboard and mouse to the  mini PC . Any knowledge of a store selling the usb dongle online in the USA? The following are the data on the box where the mouse is located : Model Number: MG-1451 / RG-1452, country of origin: China, KCC ID number: MSIP-CRI-HPK-MG- 1451 and MSIP-CRI-HPK-RG-1452. Please help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-to-check-your-messages/t...

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-to-check-your-messages/t...

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended
Okey thanks for the prompt reply. I wii be waiting for the private massage . Mabalos
HP Recommended
I will be waiting for the private message.
HP Recommended

I have exact same problem, lost dongle.   I am trying with a USB 4.0 dongle....no luck... can't get it to pair

please send me a message too.

Kelli Page

[personal information removed]

HP Recommended

I have not receive any response from HP to help solve my problem until now. Good luck to both of us. I hope their customer service will see this. What's the solution HP? Any service center in the Philippines that can address my problem if lost dongle?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.