Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (618 Views)

hp165w 8gb pendrive

i m using hp 165w 8 gb pendrive..

i dedicated this device as readyboost device in window 7...

after that m not able to do naything with my pendrive...what shoud i do...??

i tried to format it but m not able to do anything...cajn any1 help me...??

Provost
Message 2 of 4 (612 Views)

Re: hp165w 8gb pendrive

Hi,

It is quite simple. Watch the video to see how it is done. Smiley Happy

Best regards,

erico

If you would really like to say thanks,you dont have to say it, just click on the thumbs up icon.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (604 Views)

hi erico,

thanx for your assisatnce...

but stil the problems not solved.i follow that video...but in the properties of drive does not have readyboost option.

i also tried to update driver its also not working.i tried to format it there also some error is popping out.

pls assist me.

Provost
Message 4 of 4 (591 Views)

HI,

You said in the first post that you had made it a readyboost drive. It seems now that you didn't.

Use the HP USB Disk Format tool to return the usb flashdrive to a useable state.

Best regards,

erico

If you would really like to say thanks,you dont have to say it, just click on the thumbs up icon.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation