Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion M9425f
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)

I want to migrate from vista home premium to windows 7 ultimate. I dont know where I can find windows 7 ultimate .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@kali wrote:

Thanks GPU-2,

How can I get  a windows 7 license?

Regards

In pages like ebay, amazon .. The ISO image will be installed on the computer but it will not be activated, that is what I was referring to.

Best Regards.

☑ I do not work for HP, I volunteer.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
☑ I'm sorry but you do not answer questions privately.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

HI.

Here you have the link of the microsoft server, you should know that you need a windows 7 license, but nothing will serve this download.

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 English
Links valid for 24 hours from time of creation.
Links expire: 12/26/2016 5:34:43 PM UTC

Regards.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
HP Recommended

Thanks GPU-2,

Regards

HP Recommended

@kali wrote:

Thanks GPU-2,

Regards

In pages like ebay, amazon .. The ISO image will be installed on the computer but it will not be activated, that is what I was referring to.

Best Regards.

HP Recommended

Thanks to GPU-2,

Very helpfull recommendations

Merry Christmas

HP Recommended

Also merry christmas.!!

Best Regards.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.