Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp omni 120-1115in
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
I m using HP Omni 120-1115in since few days USB ports r not working only one was working that 2 now is not working
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello

Your PC has two USB 2.0 ports on left side and four USB 2.0 on back.

Where are problem ports located? Do any USB ports work?

Answer to this will help to find problem. Problem is either driver or hardware.

If all six USB ports don't work then either USB driver needs install (check Control Panel-Device Manager-USB for errors) or USB controller on motherboard has failed.

If two ports on left side of PC have failed then maybe USB header on motherboard or connection from motherboard to the left ports is bad. Or the left side of PC port connector is bad.

Grzy

HP Recommended
5 of my ports were not working for a long time today I was making a Windows 7 bootable pendrive when the process was going on it suddenly hang and my mouse and keyboard was not working yet the wireless dongle was giving signal then I restart my PC and then it was shown that drivers are install but drivers didn't install I removed my pendrive from usb hub and put it again it didn't installed drivers after some time the last working usb port also stopped working now I have no usb ports working how should i work on my PC plz anybody say me solution fast plz request
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.