Re: Can i get this configuration pc (294 Views)
Top Student
Saurabh08
Message 1 of 6 (299 Views)

Can i get this configuration pc

Hello all,

I am from India. I need to buy a desktop pc in near future. I want a desktop with at least this config-

RAM- 16gb, Graphic card- 3gb, processor- i7 and monitor more than 20" and full HD. Can i get such config in India ? and where ? I belong to state Chhattisgarh.

ps- I have to deal with photo and video editing tasks, and sometimes pc games too.

Budget would be around 90,000 INR (about 1500$)

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Saurabh

Provost
lasvegaswireman
Message 2 of 6 (294 Views)

Re: Can i get this configuration pc

Please see HP India Online Store - HP ENVY Phoenix H9-1326in for a computer that comes close to your requirements. Please see HP ENVY Phoenix h9-1326in Desktop Computer for the full specs.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please click the white KUDOS star to show your appreciation

Frank
{------------ Please click the "White Kudos" Thumbs Up to say THANKS for helping.
Please click the "Accept As Solution" on my post, if my assistance has solved your issue. ------------V

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I don't work for HP.

HP 15t-j100 (on loan from HP)
HP 13 Split x2 (on loan from HP)
HP Slate8 Pro (on loan from HP)
HP a1632x - Windows 7, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6130y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6320y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP p7-1026 - Windows 7, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6787c - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
Top Student
Saurabh08
Message 3 of 6 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thank you very much Frank for reply. But here the RAM is 8 GB only like my current laptop. I want 16GB.. is there any model with that ? Thanks also for providing me HP online store where we can purchase online.. i was not aware of online purchase of HP products in india. Is there any way we can configure a machine according our wish as we do in Dell india site ?

Provost
lasvegaswireman
Message 4 of 6 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]

Sorry, but I don't see any HP CTO (configure-to-order) models on the HP India Store. The computer supports a maximum of 32GB of RAM. If you purchased this computer, you would just need to install the additional RAM to meet your requirements.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please click the White KUDOS "Thumbs Up" to show your appreciation

Frank
{------------ Please click the "White Kudos" Thumbs Up to say THANKS for helping.
Please click the "Accept As Solution" on my post, if my assistance has solved your issue. ------------V

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I don't work for HP.

HP 15t-j100 (on loan from HP)
HP 13 Split x2 (on loan from HP)
HP Slate8 Pro (on loan from HP)
HP a1632x - Windows 7, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6130y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6320y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP p7-1026 - Windows 7, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6787c - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
Top Student
Saurabh08
Message 5 of 6 (245 Views)

Oh. I wish i could have a desired config already in a newly purchased pc as i really don't want to open a new pc (by anyone).. anyways. Thanks for your reply Frank

Top Student
Saurabh08
Message 6 of 6 (89 Views)

Hello again.

I am soon going to buy a desktop and as i think only HP as reliable. As suggested previously i am also interested in HP Envy series but i was withholding my decision as i need 16 GB RAM and none of HP desktop has this much ram.

I enquired today in my local HP store and they told me about recent launch of HP ENVY 810-101IN (Please see the link for config) which is really good.

And still it has 8GB ram, so i want to know if it is safe to expand the ram with additional RAM at the time of purchase of this pc ? I am bit afraid of expanding RAM as i presently had dell studio laptop with ram upgrade possible upto 8 GB (originally had 4GB) and after upgrade i faced heating issues and finally lost my motherboard, and after replacing motherboard, again i am facing sudden collapsing of the pc.

I was told somewhere that it was probably due to increase in RAM, though it was said that upto 8gb upgrade was possible.

So is it something like, pc's default config comes most appropriate for the GPU/CPU of the pc and it may not tolerate the extra burden of RAM upgrade ? Please help me and suggest whether RAM upgradation upto 16GB for the pc i mentioned above, is secure and safe or not and will this upgrade void the HP limited warrenty ?

Sorry for long post but i am little apprehensive to change the default config of the premium desktop, but i really require at least 16GB memory for my video/photo edits (and gaming too)

I will be greatfulfor any help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation