Question

Student
Kamy123
Message 1 of 2 (389 Views)

Can i upgrade my graphics card?

ok today i took my pc too a computer shop and i wanted them to fit a better graphics card in so i can play some games

but then they said that they wouldent be able to because it is a slimline pc but then i done some research at home  and i found a youtube video and the person has upgraded his graphics card and his pc looks the exact same as mine and looks the same size everything (usb drive)ect. is in the exact same place as mine plz i realy need to know and if i can upgrade then i will take it to a different shop

my pc

hp pavilion s7610 uk

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvlmNu9KpjI

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)

Re: Can i upgrade my graphics card?

[ Edited ]

Kamy123 wrote:

ok today i took my pc too a computer shop and i wanted them to fit a better graphics card in so i can play some games

but then they said that they wouldent be able to because it is a slimline pc but then i done some research at home  and i found a youtube video and the person has upgraded his graphics card and his pc looks the exact same as mine and looks the same size everything (usb drive)ect. is in the exact same place as mine plz i realy need to know and if i can upgrade then i will take it to a different shop

my pc

hp pavilion s7610 uk

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvlmNu9KpjI

That Is a doable upgrade.

I really can't say that I would believe what the guy in the video said.   He didn't even show the PC booted into a game and didn't show the installation of the card.  I like proof or at least a video. :smileywink:

Most people also upgrade their PSU to a 270 Watt unit. ( Sparkle) is about the max I have seen on a PSU upgrade for an HP slimline PC . 

Best regards,

erico

****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation