Question

Honor Student
BobZee
Message 1 of 2 (500 Views)

Dead Wireless Mouse

Batteries got weak as indicated by red light under wheel.  When mouse stopped working I changed the batteries, a procedure I followed many times before. 

This time the mouse remained dead.  I double checked the polarity. Inserted three different sets of new batteries.  Unplugged and reconnected the USB.  Followed the connect procedure for both the keyboard and mouse many times.  All to no avail. 

The keyboard works as before.  When the connect buttons are pushed on both the receiver and keyboard the receiver light flashes appropriately.  When this is done with the mouse the receiver connect light does not react to the pushing of the connect button on the mouse.  Also, the red light under the mouse never comes on anymore. 

Please let me know if you have experienced this and if there is a solution other than replacement. 

Intern
johnrocks
Message 2 of 2 (489 Views)

Re: Dead Wireless Mouse

No i havn't encountered such problem before. but i would suggest you to contact the service centre to fix this problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation