Question

Student
Phrxtech
Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Graphics card upgrade

Hi I recently brought a hp envy  23-d030 touchscreen aio and I know its not a top tier gaming desktop but I was wondering what would be my options as far as upgrading the graphics card. Pretty new at this so just need to know a few suggestions for this model of computer(I'm open to high end and mid tier suggestions) or if upgrading the graphics on here would be possible at all. Oh and some ideas on power supply to accompany graphic card ideas would be nice to lol. Thanks for all your help!

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)

Re: Graphics card upgrade

Hi,

It's a desktop but it uses many laptop components INCLUDING video card, You can upgrade it but please keep wattage of any new card as the same with the existing card, not just for power supply but HEAT. Because heat in a self contained area may kill your machine in no time.

Hope this helps.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation