Question

Top Student
UNSATISFIED
Message 1 of 2 (1,853 Views)

HP = JUNK

hi, im very disappointed with HP. im writing this post with my Nintendo Wii because my hard drive went out (AGAIN). the first time was less than a year after we purchased it. thankfully it still had a week of warranty left. this time we werent so lucky. the replacement only comes with a 90 day warranty! i havent even had this replacement hard drive for maybe 6 months and it failed. thats 2 lemons they gave me and dont even have the decency to get me a hard drive that works. now were stuck with a $1100 paper weight. and they want me to give them more money for another piece of JUNK? hell no. and if get one somewhere else i'll have to buy windows vista (AGAIN) too. man thats some BS. this is my third HP and ive recommended it to friends and family who now own them too because i thought it was a good product. man was i wrong. I WILL NOT BUY HP JUNK EVER AGAIN and i will keep recommending everyone else to NOT BUY HP JUNK AGAIN. thanks for wasting my time and money i dont have on this over priced turd.
Master's Graduate
SandyD
Message 2 of 2 (1,836 Views)

Re: HP = JUNK

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums.  If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation