Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi

I have this issue where sometimes there is a screen ask me to do diagnostics uefi using f2.

I have forget to capture the main screen problem.

once in a while there is a pop up with the problem while sometimes it is fine.

below are the image after i press f2.

my desktop has upgrade 4gb ddr3 to 8gb ddr3.

The upgrading come when i bought it.

Does it affect?

My desktop is hp pavilion slimline 400-335d

window 8.1

1gb vram

8gb ddr3

How to solve this issue?

hardrive.jpg

hardware.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Jenham,

I understand that you are getting hard drive errors and require assistance. I am going to recommend that you download and install the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI, which is the newest UEFI for your computer. Run the hard drive tests again.

Please re-post with the results of the hard drive tests if you still require additional support. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

Hi

When i don't on my computer for a period of time, this pop up.

Does this mean that the UEFI is old version?

error

HP Recommended
Help just run an update on my hp laptop and now telling me I need a CSO number. Plain English please.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.