Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP USB KEYBOARD KB57211
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi, my name's Roger and I'm new to the HP forums. I had a question...

A friend of mine gave me his keyboard cause I told him I needed one. The model was:

HP USB KEYBOARD KB57211

I fell in love with it and liked it so much that I'm using it for practically everything everyday. So my question is...

Where can I buy the HP USB KEYBOARD KB57211? Because the HP Store doesn't sell it. I've found a couple on ebay, but I don't really trust products sold over online auction sites. So if anyone could help me find a place to buy 2 brand new HP USB KEYBOARD KB57211 keyboards, It'd really help me out. Thank you very much for your time, have a nice day! ^_^

Here's some pics of how it looks:

KB57211 - A

KB57211 - B

KB57211 - C

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hello!

I want the same keyboard, where can I buy one? My University,  NOVA IMS has  a lot of  these  keyboards, but  they can't get anymore of them.

PLEASE HP, can you sell me one?

If not, can you tell me another keyboard that is exactly the same as this one?

Waiting for a reply when possible,

Thank you for your attention.

PS: I need a  Portuguese Layout type of keyboard, just like they have in my University.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Do you still need these? My office has quite a few spare as they are USA layout and im in the UK so they are useless

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.