Question

Honor Student
Coolguy2013
Message 1 of 2 (117 Views)

HP not honouring warranty on COMPAQ R201 in spite of several requests

[ Edited ]

I purchased a new compaq R201 monitor on 19/12/2012 from Ernakulam, Kerala. After six months it started to show horizontal grains. I called customercare No. {Personal Information Removed} and booked complaint with ticket No. {Personal Information Removed} on 17/10/2013. The executive promised one week and asked to contact the local dealer viz Redington over telephone No. {Personal Information Removed} after one week if no response. Nobody called me and therefore I called the local dealer. One Divya told me that they have not received the spare parts from HP and therefore not in a position to attend my complaint. Again called HP customer care who told me to contact the local dealer. I have been regularly calling the HP customer care and local dealer regularly on all these days without any positive results other than false promises. Till date even after two long months nobody rectified my complaint. It seems that HP is not honouring the warranty obligations. HP is a cheat company and nobody should purchase their products. T.V Joseph {Personal Information Removed}

Retired
KittyK
Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: HP not honouring warranty on COMPAQ R201 in spite of several requests

Coolguy2013, I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation