Question

Honor Student
tahoeterry
Message 1 of 3 (120 Views)
Accepted Solution

Inserting and removing memory stick for loading photos from camera.

I currently have a HP Envy23 All In One Computer.  When inserting the Memory Stick PRO Duo for loading pictures on the computer, I must push the memory stick all the way in to access and load the photos.  The memory stick goes all the way in the slot and does not have a function to remove the memory stick.  I believe the slot is for multi sized memory sticks.  

This does not seem right.  To get the stick out, I must use a pair of tweezers in the opening to grab the stick and pull it out.  This takes some effort to grab the stick.  Is there some special procedure that I need to use to get the Memory Stick out of the slot?

Thanks for your help.

Tahoeterry

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 2 of 3 (76 Views)

Re: Inserting and removing memory stick for loading photos from camera.

[ Edited ]

Hello tahoeterry,

I understand that you are having issues getting your Memory Stick PRO Duo out of your HP ENVY 23 and are looking for assistance. Have you tried pushing the memory card in until it clicks. This should release the memory card and allow it to pop out for easy removal. If this does not work as I indicated then I think it would be best if you contact HP Technical Support for repair options, as there may be something physically wrong.

I would like to thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
Honor Student
tahoeterry
Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)

Re: Inserting and removing memory stick for loading photos from camera.

Thank you so much for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation