Question

Honor Student
illogicalcobra
Message 1 of 4 (166 Views)

LV2311 HP monitor and quick release (EM870AA) compatibilty

Hi Everyone, 

I purchased LV2311 HP monitor and the HP adjustable dual monitor stand. I also added HP quick release (EM870AA) in which according to HP website, is compatible with the monitor that I have. It turns out that the screw holes on the monitor does not line up with the quick release screw holes. Am I missing something (hardware wise)? An adaptor maybe? If I do not have the right model number for the quick release, does anyone know the correct model number? Any guidance regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (163 Views)

Re: LV2311 HP monitor and quick release (EM870AA) compatibilty

Hi,

Are you sure they are compatible ? The following document shows all compatible monitors:

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/12397_na/12397_na.PDF

Unfortunatey I can't find LV2311. Please check again, I may miss spelling or something.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
illogicalcobra
Message 3 of 4 (154 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Below is the link to the page I was referring to:

HP web page

http://h30094.www3.hp.com/af_searchresults.aspx?rank_dir=asc&pagemode=af&rank_on=sasssearch&culture=...

I was under the impression that the accessories on the page are all compatible with the monitors that I have. Unfortunately, this is the only HP website I based my decision on and other 3rd party websites. The manufacturing number is A6B85A8.

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 4 (145 Views)

Hi,

A6B85A8 is product number for the monitor itself. I can't search for it on the above pdf file, compability list.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation