Question

Student
Pisseda_offed
Message 1 of 2 (158 Views)

Lemon HP desktop

Bought a 23 in early Oct, used it till the middle of Nov and then error codes invaded my computer. After contacting HP they told me my hard drive was bad. They sent me a new hard drive and I had it put in for $100. It lasted a day and a half.
I contacted HP again and was assigned a case manager (Brenda)....... I had to send the computer in for the next hard drive.
It was returned to me a week later, and it worked for two days...... I told the case manager that the hard drive was not the problem but she assured me it was. So now that I was on my third hard drive she sent a tech to my house and he told me that the hard drive was not the problem.......When I contacted my case manager she made excuses and told me I had to go through the right procedures. I explained to here that I didn't buy a second computer and a new one should not have to go through repairs. I'm still waiting on her to tell me what's going to be done with the computer. I don't think I should have to be put into a wait around and see game about my computer. I suggest they send me a new one so that I could get back to work and my life. For some reason she thinks I got all the time in the world to wait and keep sending the computer backhand forth to them. I just want a new computer like what I though I bought. As of today the computer has been broke longer than it worked. I told her that this computer must be a lemon and to rectify this problem by just sending me another one and they could work on this one and resale it when they finish. I'm now two weeks behind on my work due to no computer
Retired
KittyK
Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)

Re: Lemon HP desktop

I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation