Question

Student
ChocolateTerain
Message 1 of 4 (80 Views)

MotherBord

Hello im wondering if PEGATRON CORPORATION 2AD5 can it OverClok my Intel ocre i5 3570K ?

Provost
old_geekster
Message 2 of 4 (76 Views)

Re: MotherBord

[ Edited ]

ChocolateTerain, welcome to the forum.

The "K" in the i5 3770K denotes that it is unlocked to be OC'd.  However, I am not certain that HP has made the option available in the BIOS.  If it is available, you should be able to find the option in one of the sections of the BIOS.  Check all of the sections.

I have a i7 4770K in my Phoenix 810-135qe.  I do have the option to OC it, but it is very limited.

For future reference, when requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. p6-xxxx) of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.

Please click the "Thumbs up + button" if I have helped you and click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved.

HP Phoenix ENVY 810-135qe- i7-4770K (liquid cooled); 8 GB memory; GT 640 (4 GB), SSD (Samsung EVO 840-500 GB); 600W PSU; Win 7 Pro

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say 'Thanks'**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

Message 3 of 4 (54 Views)

If you don't have any options in the BIOS, give the "Intel Extreme Tuning Utility" a shoot. 

Link HERE

I can't tell you for sure it it will work on your board, but if it does you should be able to adjust the multiplier at least.

Provost
old_geekster
Message 4 of 4 (41 Views)

hibiscusguy wrote:

If you don't have any options in the BIOS, give the "Intel Extreme Tuning Utility" a shoot. 

Link HERE

I can't tell you for sure it it will work on your board, but if it does you should be able to adjust the multiplier at least.

This may work, but if it does, be extremely careful.  OC'ing will develop a lot of heat.  Mid-size cases are not known to provide good airflow under normal circumstances.  I have been an OC'er for years and know what can happen.

HP Phoenix ENVY 810-135qe- i7-4770K (liquid cooled); 8 GB memory; GT 640 (4 GB), SSD (Samsung EVO 840-500 GB); 600W PSU; Win 7 Pro

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say 'Thanks'**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!