My Hp Pavillion m8200 media center pc has blue screen issues. (549 Views)
Student
blooper
Message 1 of 2 (549 Views)

My Hp Pavillion m8200 media center pc has blue screen issues.

Problem: Everytime i start the computer, the startup starts quickly and everything runs fine for about 4-5 mins. Then the computer all of a sudden goes to a blue screen which has a error name

Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal. I was told by a Hp customer service technician that it could be Hard Drive, RAM, or Memory in general. Now i dont really want to renew my warranty so i was wondering which one out of those three Hardware malfunctions could it be.

Thanks in advance. 

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (532 Views)

Re: My Hp Pavillion m8200 media center pc has blue screen issues.

Hi,

blooper wrote:

Problem: Everytime i start the computer, the startup starts quickly and everything runs fine for about 4-5 mins. Then the computer all of a sudden goes to a blue screen which has a error name

Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal. I was told by a Hp customer service technician that it could be Hard Drive, RAM, or Memory in general. Now i dont really want to renew my warranty so i was wondering which one out of those three Hardware malfunctions could it be.

Thanks in advance. 

Post the Operating system version, model name and product number of your HP product here in your thread. For newer laptops and PCs..... in Windows just hold the CTRL+ ALT+S keys

regards,
erico 

****If you found that my suggestion was helpful, you can say thanks by clicking on the purple thumbs up icon in the lower left corner of a post ***

****Please click on the Accept As Solution button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having****
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation