Question

Honor Student
mrafiq
Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)
Accepted Solution

PSU for HP 8000 elite

Please help,

Hi, I have HP 8000 elite, the problem is PSU on my PC is demaged due to some over-voltage issue, I have repaired it. But it is not working fine. Now I turn the power button it doesn't starts it turns power light red and gives 4 times beep both cpu and power fans are not turning on. Now I want to buy a new power supply but then I came to know that my PC has a rare kind of power supply that is not normaly available in market, other standerd power supplies doesn't work on this board.

At the end I am thinking that there is no hop for my issue only one solution is to take half liter gasoline put on the system and put it on the fire.

I didn't understand that why HP don't follow the standerd rules.
Any help that I can use other PSU's made by Corsair or Cooler Master or I have to wait till this kind of PSU would available in the market.

HP Support Agent
MechPilot
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

PSU for HP 8000 elite

[ Edited ]

Hi mrafiq,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Compaq-Elite-Pro/bd-p/bsc-271

I hope this helps!

Regards

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
mrafiq
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: PSU for HP 8000 elite

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation